The Episcopal School of Dallas is honored to announce a grant of $300,000 from the Hoblitzelle Foundation in support of building a new innovative Lower School on ESD's Merrell Road Campus.
The Hoblitzelle Foundation, established in 1942 by Karl and Esther Hoblitzelle, generously supports many Dallas-area educational, social service, medicine and health care, cultural, and civic organizations. Grants enable these non-profit institutions to "bring into being a project or program of great promise and worth."
This is the Foundation's 11th campaign grant to The Episcopal School of Dallas. The first gift was in support of the Merrell Road land purchase in 1977.